Road Safety Week (20-26 Nov 2017)
Why good driver eyesight matters:
- 2,900 road casualties are caused by poor vision every year in the UK.
- An estimated 2-3% of drivers do not meet the legal minimum standards for driving. And 12% of those who are required to wear glasses admit they sometimes drive without them.
- In 2011 5,916 drivers had their licence revoked for failing to meet minimum eyesight standards.
- Did you know you can lose 40% of your vision before noticing it?
- 1 in 4 drivers in the UK have not had their eyes tested in the last two years.
To book a comprehensive sight test and eye health check call 02871 343803 or complete the contact form.